Sunday, October 5, 2008

The First Attempt...

Okay, after much contemplation and reading all of the blogs from my cute neices and their families I decided to take the plunge. I never could have done it without the help of Annie (thanks Annie). She sat by my side and helped me create. "I lika Lenka".

I feel like I have so much to catch up on but maybe I should just start out by talking about the present and doing the background later.







Mitch is busy with working full time for Orem City and also putting in a full schedule with his own business Lewis Mechanical. But most importantly he always finds time for me and the family. I really don't know how he does it all but he does. He is my hero. Love you honey.







Volleyball is in full swing so I am working on average about 5 nights a week. Thank heavens for a husband that has strong hands for my foot rubs. Between highschool, college and city league it is a lot of standing. I was voted in as the female official of the year in the entire state of Utah this month. That was pretty exciting for me. Mitch and I will be going to a banquet next month for the awards ceremony...pretty cool if I do say so myself. Kelly got the male official of the year award so we will be there together



Chris is working hard at Maverick and putting in a lot of hours. He has the horrible time of graveyards but he really seems to like it. I guess they figure that no one will come in and rob the place with a big 6'4 350 guy standing there. If only they knew he was a teddy bear in disguise. He is doing really well and trying hard to live life to the fullest.














Chad is still Chad. He is working full time at APEX alarms and still making us all laugh. As he puts it, "the world is made up of 2/3 water and he makes up the other 1/3". He is living in an apartment with a couple of his friends. It is his first big adventure out and he is doing really well. I don't think he realized how easy he had it at home. (admit it Chad) When he isn't working he is playing hard at baseball, basketball and challenging Annie to every sport possible. They have a running challenge going. So far I think Annie is up 1-0. They play extreme frisbee together and she taught him a couple of things.







Kylie is still here at home and keeps us on our toes constantly. I am not sure if she is coming or going. She is working 30+ hours a week at the Wing Shack. I am pretty sure that Mitch is her #1 customer. She is still "tiny" to me but actually just turned 19 last month. UNBELIEVABLE. It hits me every once in awhile that I guess I am not so young anymore...go figure. She is doing well and staying out of trouble...right Ky?






I will keep you all posted as to the latest. I think this might be a little addicting.


Chad and Kylie on his scooter. His first big purchase.



4 comments:

jana said...

I LOVE your blog!! Now I can keep up with you guys. Good to see you!

Jody said...

YEAH! What fun to see a blog for your family up and running -- your kids have grown up and look great! Where did all the time go??

Annie said...

haha! I love it! Absolutely love it! It's so cute and I love all the things you wrote about everyone especially about chad being the other 1/3 of the world and all that! : )

Trisha said...

I'm gald you started a blog. I don't hear much from anyone about all that is happening in everyone's lives. This is a great way to stay in touch.
I love you, Aunt Terri~give my love to Uncle Mitch, Chad, Chris, and Kylie, too!